Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We are looking for a Web Developer to join our international Marketing Team in Helsinki.
As a Web Developer you will help to revolutionise communication by creating state-of-the-art websites, campaign sites and mini-sites. You will work together with other functions, such as product management, sales management and talent management. You will use your engineering and technical talent to generate scalable digital marketing assets, such as websites, campaign sites, responsive components and web page components.
You know how to produce and work with chosen programming language that produces elegant and functional design in pixel perfect fashion. You are capable in producing responsive web pages for desktop and mobile. You understand what it takes to generate a website that has in-build quality, security and made according to the latest web development standards. Your work has integral part on our way towards our vision. We look for a committed team player, who is passionate about the work.
The position offers excellent possibilities for learning and growing inside a truly international technology company. Your work has direct impact on Dream Broker’s success. As the company grows, so does your responsibilities. Your detailed job description, title and career path will be shaped around your interests, motivation and skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Website development that follow layout design to the fine detail
- Working with latest development tools, stack, environment and framework
- Technical support, maintenance support, updating of all our managed websites
- Landing and campaign site development based on marketing automation platforms
- Approach and value security when it comes to the web development tasks
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- An academic degree (BA or MA) in software development or software engineering
- 2+ years of relevant work experience from web development projects, that have been put into commercial production
- Knowledge or practical competence of the following: Git, React, Hubspot
- Business and enterprise communication interests and mindset
- Ability to solve web development related issues without compromising quality
- Ability to design and produce websites that follow layout and interaction design
- Good social, analytical and coordination skills
- Fluent communication skill in English or Finnish
- Your way of working is collaborative, and you take ownership of your area of responsibility
This position is full time and based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki, Finland. Please send your application letter, work samples with your salary request and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please contact Director, Business Development, Samuli Ruuskanen (+358 40 7179 763).
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 130 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam and Berlin. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.