Are you a Web Developer with an interest towards marketing and SaaS? Do you have a real passion and willingness to solve new types of problems and learn new technologies?
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our Marketing Unit. This position is an excellent opportunity to leave your mark, learn and grow within an international software company. You’ll be involved in developing responsive web pages for desktop, tablet and mobile. We believe that you have a passion for not only web development, but also place in your heart for the helping customers and making a commercial impact via marketing.
As a Web Developer, you will help by maintaining our current websites and creating new landing pages for our future marketing campaigns and products. You will work together with other talented developers, designers and content producers to generate creative marketing assets.
- Planning website development with the team and taking personal responsibility for the implementation
- Working with the variety of the development tools, stacks, environments and frameworks
- Providing technical and maintenance support, updating all our websites
- Developing of landing and advertising pages based on marketing automation platforms
- Participating in marketing automation activities
- True team player and “getting things done” attitude
- Knowledge of using CSS3 to implement a beautiful design
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and general accessibility directive requirements (e.g., WCAG)
- Backend experience with: Git, Linux CLI, Docker, PHP
- Practical competence with CRM systems (Salesforce, HubSpot or similar) and CMS (WordPress or any Headless CMS)
- An academic degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in computer science or applicable field
- Fluent communication skills in English
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time and on-site role based in Helsinki, Ruoholahti.
Please apply by submitting your application, CV (in English) and salary request to email@example.com with the subject “Web Developer (Marketing)” or by submitting the form below. With your application, please include your portfolio, showcasing the quality and breadth of your work.