We are now looking for a Junior Executive / Personal Assistant – a good-hearted person with genuine interest in delivering high quality results and providing top-notch assistance to our CEO/Management.
In this position you will work as the right hand to our CEO, collaborate and provide assistance to our Management and represent Dream Broker in various settings as a part of Executive Assistant team. You can be in the beginning of your career – the role will be shaped according to your own skills and interests. Your positive attitude and ability to represent our company and its values is what matters the most.
This is a dynamic and fast-paced position that demands high integrity and professionalism as well as excellent organizational skills. You will have an exciting opportunity to work in an international growth company with a wide variety of interesting tasks.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Representing our company and building relationships with various stakeholders
- Plan and coordinate the work, as well as manage the calendars and schedule changes in a proactive manner
- Handle administrative routines, respond to incoming inquiries
- Preparing and handling letters and other documents
- Support in various running tasks and projects
- Manage meeting arrangements internally and externally and coordinate travel arrangements
- Take part in planning and organizing internal events
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor level education
- Diplomatic and service-minded attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of ethics, discretion and confidentiality
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and fluency in written and spoken English
- Adaptability and flexibility in approach to work
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Positive attitude and hands-on approach to work
We offer you a chance to make a great impact on Dream Broker’s success story and a possibility to work in a cutting-edge technology company with talented people. We value willingness to learn and genuine interest in what we do. Therefore, we also offer you an excellent opportunity for professional development and growth within this role.
This position is full-time and based in our Headquarters in Helsinki (Ruoholahti). However, the work also includes some traveling. For further information, please contact Talent Acquisition Consultant Noora Sinervo (+358 50 577 1371) on 14.8. between 12.00-14.00, 15.8. between 12.00-14.00 or 20.8. between 12.00-14.00.
To apply, please send your CV and application letter with your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Executive/Personal Assistant” 5.9.2019 at the latest. Applications will be reviewed as they come in and we’re ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 100 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam and Berlin. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.