Are you ready to lead the revolution of communication?
Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 800 enterprise customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 100 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
We are looking for Sales Consultants to strengthen our new customer acquisition in Finland.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Personal direct sales activities towards Dream Broker`s potential customers in Finland
- Full responsibility for the entire sales process all the way from prospecting to closing the deal with the customer’s decision makers
- Inspire customers with our vision of bringing video communication and leadership to all employees in the organization
- Helping and coaching your colleagues and sharing your expertise
Sales Consultant has an essential role in Dream Broker`s growth and together with our customer management team delivering the highest possible customer value. We work today with enterprise customers from both private and public sector and our contact people in the customer organisations are their top decision makers.
See how our reference customer K-Group has already revolutionized their communication and leadership with Dream Broker: https://references.dreambroker.com/qh0iek93
Required skills and experience:
- Good-hearted and highly ethical approach to sales
- Passion towards demanding consultative solution selling and helping customers reach their core business targets
- Ambitious hands-on attitude and ability to lead yourself
- Strong team player who wants to help the whole sales organization to reach its goals and full potential
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Native fluency in Finnish and professional fluency in English
- Relevant business education
We offer you:
- A chance to join one of the fastest growing success stories in the Nordics
- An opportunity to make a great impact through your own performance
- A dynamic working environment in a great team
- A possibility to develop into challenging commercial positions in Finland and internationally within 2-3 years
- Competitive salary package which you can influence with your personal results
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company.
Your office will be in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. Position requires regular travelling to customer meetings in Finland.
For more information, contact Rasmus Saarinen, Head of Sales, Finland (+358 50 529 7837)
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Sales Consultant, FIN.