We are looking for an enthusiastic and result oriented Account Executive to join our expanding Customer Management unit. Our objective is to create tangible business value by supporting our customers in revolutionizing their communication, collaboration and learning with online videos.
Your role is to ensure the success and growth of your customer portfolio. An essential part of the position is to inspire our customers and help them fulfill our joint vision of bringing video to all employees in the organization. You are expected to identify and build up new business cases for the use of online videos in large organizations, hence sales-oriented outside-of-the-box thinking is vital. Your contact persons are usually Management team members and top decision makers in different business functions.
Required characteristics and skills:
- Ambitious, positive and a result oriented mindset
- Very strong communication skills
- B2B sales or Project management experience
- Native Swedish speaker and fluency in English
- At least Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to commit in taking our Swedish operations to the next level
- Ability to fully understand customer specific needs and run the extra mile for them
- Experience of consultative selling, implementation and after-sales.
We offer you a professional and passionate working environment where entrepreneurial thinking is valued. As a growth company, in the beginning of internationalization, opportunities to grow and advance within the company are well within your reach. In addition, you get to work with a great, supportive and talented team. The job is full-time with a compensation package on which you will be able to affect with your personal success.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate so act quickly.
Our office is centrally located at Holländargatan 17, Stockholm
For more information, contact Country Manager, Sweden, Danish Jahanzeb (+46(0)72-5658857 ).
Please send your CV / Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org entitled ‘Account Executive, SWE’.