Join Dream Broker’s success story as an Administrative Assistant!
We are looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to work in an international growth company.
As a member of our Finance and Administration team you will participate in administrative tasks and maintaining of our office spaces in 7 different locations. Your main responsibility will be general office space related tasks and other administrative tasks in all Dream Broker companies considering your own interests and experiences. You will also participate in larger office space projects and finance related administrative tasks. In your role you will actively work in close collaboration with all our functions and country units.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Assist in various administrational tasks
- Maintain office conditions and arrange necessary repairs
- Train the employees on office space relating matters
- Travel frequently to our international offices
- Provide administrative support for all countries and participate in finance related tasks
- Assist in larger office space projects
What we expect:
- Work experience from office assistance/administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant studies
- Proactive way of working and service-minded approach
- Strong interpersonal and organising skills
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and independently
- High motivation and positive attitude
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
The job is based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. For further information, please contact Helmi Vuori (+358 40 586 2822).
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org titled ‘Administrative Assistant’. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 100 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam and Berlin. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.