Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 900 business customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 150 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
We are looking for Customer Support Specialist to a key role in supporting our customers as well as our sales and customer management teams.
As a Customer Support Specialist your role includes:
- providing support and product expertise to our customers and internal commercial teams
- delivering the highest customer value through great customer service
- acting as a product ambassador
- ensuring high quality and up-to-date user support material and documentation
Customer Support Specialist has a crucial role in ensuring the highest value for Dream Broker’s customers and supporting our growth with them. Together with your colleagues you bring online video communication easily available to everyone in our customer organisations.
We are looking for a person with:
- Previous customer service experience preferably from a business environment
- Analytical problem solving and systematic approach to simultaneous customer support requests
- Desire to be a true customer experience professional in an international software company
- Technology oriented mindset with a common understanding on how SaaS technologies work and curiosity to learn constantly more
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English – fluency in another Nordic language is a plus
- Good-hearted and highly ethical approach to work and business
- IT or Communications related education, or previous experience from customer support is a plus
We offer you a chance to join one of the fastest growing software product companies in the Northern Europe. You are given a unique opportunity to make a great impact through your expertise and efforts to support the whole company’s long-term targets. You will cooperate with our multinational organisation and constantly growing enterprise customer base in the Northern and Central Europe. You are supported by a team consisting of highly skilled colleagues. We offer you a competitive salary package which you can influence with your personal success. Your office will be located in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
Please send your application letter and CV with your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Customer Support Specialist” latest by 17.12.2020. Applications will be reviewed as they come in, so act quickly!
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 900 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.