Do you work well with both numbers and people? We offer you a possibility to develop into a finance and accounting professional.
We are looking for a full-time Financial Assistant to join our Finance and Administration team.
As a member of our team you will take care of various tasks within finance and administration in an international work environment. Your main responsibility will be handling accounts payable including purchase invoices and travel and expense claims in all Dream Broker companies. You will also participate in companies’ sales invoicing, support in financial reporting and other finance and administrative tasks. In your role you will actively work in close collaboration with all our functions and country units.
As a Financial Assistant, you will:
- Learn accounting practices from various countries
- Have a possibility to make an impact on company’s accounting environment and processes
- Have a possibility to develop into a finance and accounting professional
- Be part of F&A team that supports the growth of the company
- Have a chance to join Dream Broker’s success story
What we expect:
- 1-3 years of work experience in financial administration
- Knowledge and understanding of main accounting principles
- Bachelor’s Degree in business studies
- Responsibility and accountability as a mindset
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and independently
- High motivation and positive attitude
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
The job is based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. For further information, please contact Kaisa Sippola (+358 50 3244 762).
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: email@example.com titled “Financial Assistant” on 31st of January 2019 at the latest. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 100 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam and Berlin. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.