We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team in Helsinki.
As a Graphic Designer at Dream Broker, you will help revolutionise communication by working as an in-house graphic designer in the marketing team. You work together with all functions throughout the company, such as research and development, sales and recruitment.
You use your creative talent to shape and evolve the look of our marketing assets, such as product marketing tools, sales tools, event branding material, videos, still photography, animation, web page graphics, recruitment ads, online ads and various visual elements for digital campaigns. While we have a digital focus on most of our productions, we appreciate experience with print.
You know how to formulate a design language that follows identifiable design principles across medias, channels, campaigns and materials. You are good at listening to creative briefs and presenting your work. Your work follows a logic, is clear, communicative and you can also change direction with ease. You understand what it takes to generate customer value with world class design. Your work helps our highly educated professionals from different functions to work their way towards our vision. We look for a committed team player, who is passionate about the work we do.
The position offers excellent possibilities for learning and growing inside a truly international technology company with a lot of potential for professional growth. Your work and designs will be at the core of the business on a daily level and have an impact on Dream Broker’s success. As the company grows, so does your responsibility.
Your detailed job description, title and career path will be shaped around your interests, motivation and skills.
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- An academic degree (BA or MA) in design
- A sense of international and Nordic style
- Preferably at least two years of relevant work experience from design projects, that have been put into commercial production
- Business and enterprise communication design interests and mindset
- Ability to resolve challenging design related issues without compromising quality
- Ability to design and produce marketing assets that follow the chosen design language
- Excellent social, analytical and design skills
- Fluent communication skills in English, Finnish skills is a big plus
- Your way of working is collaborative, and you take ownership of your area of responsibility
This position is full time and based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. Please send your application letter with your salary request and CV to email@example.com. For further information, please contact Senior Manager, Business Development, Samuli Ruuskanen (+358 40 7179 763).