Are you a person who have genuine passion for numbers and you want to be part of building world class finance and administration operations in an international accounting environment?
We are looking for full time Group Financial Controller to strengthen our Finance and Administration team. As s Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for our external accounting and authority reporting in all our group companies in Nordics and in central Europe. As a Group Financial Controller you will ensure that our external accounting and reporting is prepared with high standards and quality within required timeframes. You will play crucial role in coordinating and managing our outsourced partners and developing our accounting processes and practices towards world class level.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Financial Group Accounting & reporting, e.g. Group monthly reports, statutory authority reporting, and financial statements
- Coordination of our financial processes and outsourced partners
- Developing accounting processes and practices in all our group companies and in group level
- Maintaining and developing internal controls
- Coordination of country level audits in defined scope
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- At least three years of work experience in similar field of responsibility area
- Knowledge of main accounting and financial principles and practices
- Strong analytical skills and responsibility and accountability as a mindset
- Ability to meet quality requirements and tight schedules in fast pace environment and under pressure
- Positive, open-minded attitude and hands-on approach to work
- Good co-operation, coordination and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
We offer you a unique possibility to be part of a cutting-edge technology company and work with talented people. If you want to be part of the dynamic, innovative-driven and international software company and you are not afraid of changing business environment, this position is for you.
The job is based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
For further information, please contact Kristiina Häkkinen (+358 50 307 8195).
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org titled ´ Group Financial Controller ` at latest 18th June 2018. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We help our customers revolutionise their communication and learning with online video. Our cloud-based software, Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. We also provide our expertise to help our customers succeed using online video.
Dream Broker was founded in 2007 and has currently over 100 employees in the Nordics. It is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe with over 800 loyal business customers. In addition to our Helsinki (Finland) headquarters, we have local offices in Turku (Finland), Stockholm (Sweden), Copenhagen (Denmark), Oslo (Norway), Amsterdam (Netherlands) and Berlin (Germany). Our early goal was to become a significant international player in the digital online video software market by 2015. Today, we are the market leader in the Nordics, with focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.