Are you a Software Engineer with a focus on iOS development? Would you like to be a key member of a dynamic, smart and passionate team, acting as the expert in all things iOS, and being responsible for the team’s success?
Dream Broker, a fast growing online video software company, is now looking for an iOS Engineer to join the Garage Unit.
Garage is the technology unit that develops disruptive technologies and versatile projects at Dream Broker. We are now on a lookout for a good-hearted tech talent to join us in the mission of helping people and enterprises communicate, collaborate and learn with online video. This is a distinctive opportunity where you can work in an autonomous unit within a well-established company.
- Implementation of innovative ideas to challenge the limits of technology, especially on video
- Maintain, further develop and ensure the quality of iOS product
- Collaboration with designers, other engineers, and the Product Owner to design and implement the product, organized in sprints
- Relevant experience with Objective-C and Swift, any iOS applications already published will be looked upon favorably
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Understanding of Server-Client application architecture and Databases
- Good eye for implementing detailed UI and motion graphics
- Familiarity with collaborative, test-driven and agile development
We expect you to have:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in Computer Science, or otherwise comparable knowledge and understanding
- Experience in working as part of a software team, high sense of responsibility and a ‘getting things done’ attitude.
- An attitude and interest in always learning new skills or improving current ones
- Very good English skills both written and spoken
- Product development with cutting-edge technologies
- The opportunity to work on a meaningful product that will make an impact
- A professional team of enthusiastic software professionals creating a new way of communication together
- Good-hearted colleagues, a diverse, international atmosphere and a sea view office
- An opportunity for professional growth in a unique work environment
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time role based in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “iOS Engineer, Garage” at the latest August 15th.
For further information, please contact Konsta Karppinen, Talent Acquisition Consultant konsta.karppinen(a)dreambroker.fi, +358 50 470 5769 (unavailable between 5.7.-5.8.2019). Or Luyi Ma, Product Owner +358 442388923, luyi.ma(a)dreambroker.fi (unavailable between 24.6.-15.7.2019).
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 100 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam and Berlin. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.