We are looking for a software Product Manager to bring exciting and disruptive online video communication products to the worldwide market.
Product Manager fills the key role in defining the next-generation tools for online video communication. Your core competence is to formulate and build product concepts and transform them into concrete product specifications, user stories and plans. You have done these steps before and you have interest in getting better at it, with us.
At Dream Broker we aim high. Our vision is ambitious, we want to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way with video. We aim towards big impact and long-term effect on the market, and we hope that ambitious goals drive your motivation as well. We believe that combining exceptional, elegant and simple design with solid engineering provides the foundation for world-changing innovation.
- Generating logical hypotheses for new product concepts and features, understanding the customer value
- Ability to find clarity and make good decisions about prioritisation when negotiating with internal stakeholders
- Turning high-level user stories into solid technical product specifications
- Taking ownership of incremental value generation of software from product concept to market delivery
- Working with visual designers, software developers and quality assurance to launch market-fit -ready features
- Ability to steer your work towards the given goals in a fast-paced working environment
- You feel right at home when organising and following tasks and issues in Jira and preparing quality specifications for sprint planning meetings
- 3+ years of software product management experience with a strong focus on mobile or software-as-a-service
- Proven track record of commercially viable software product launch
- Practical understanding of mobile platforms and web technologies
- Great communication and presentation skills
- True team player and ‘getting things done’ attitude
- Long term commitment that spans across several product releases
To be successful in the role you have:
- Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in Computer Science, or otherwise comparable knowledge and understanding
- experience in developing web and mobile applications as part of a team
- an attitude and interest for always learning new skills or improving current ones
You will be offered a professional team of enthusiastic software professionals creating a new way of communication together. Your passion towards product craft is contagious, you inspire and motivate everyone with exciting product development challenges, celebrate milestones and on-schedule shipments.
The job is full-time and based in Helsinki (Ruoholahti). For further information please contact Manager, Talent Acquisition Janne Järvinen (+358 44 346 5867) or Senior Manager, Business Development Samuli Ruuskanen (+358 40 717 9763). Please send your application letter with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org titled ’Product Manager’.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We help our customers revolutionise their communication and learning with online video. Our cloud-based software Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. Dream Broker was founded in 2007 and currently has over 100 employees. Our organisation consists of young, innovative and highly educated people from the domains of technology, business and social sciences.