Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 900 business customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 150 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
We are looking for a software Product Manager to take hold of an entire software product line, its innovation, development and steer its timely and successful releases to the worldwide market.
Product Manager orchestrates and leads the technical, creative and business oriented teams to collaborate and succeed in releasing new products or versions of the product to the markets, and therefore has a great impact on the success of the entire company. Your core competence is to understand related technologies, the surrounding markets and business opportunities, and to combine this knowledge resulting in productised scalable software. You have done this before and you have the drive to do it again, on a much bigger scale and quality.
At Dream Broker we aim high. We strive towards big impact and long-term effect on the market, and we hope that ambitious goals drive your motivation as well. We believe that combining exceptional, elegant and simple design with solid engineering provides the foundation for world-changing innovation.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Generating logical hypotheses for new product concepts and features, understanding the customer and business value
- Team building and leading professional product management team
- Turning high-level user stories into solid technical product concept
- Taking ownership of incremental value generation of software from product concept to market delivery
- Working with visual designers, software developers and quality assurance to launch market-fit -ready features
- Ability to steer your work towards the given goals in a fast-paced working environment
- Capability of strategic thinking
- 5+ years of software development experience with a strong focus on mobile or Software-as-a-Service products
- Strong technical design sense across the big picture through to the tiniest detail
- Experience and interest in software platforms and architectures, e.g. cloud service providers, managed services, containerization with relevant technologies, and CI/CD automation and orchestration
- Great communication and presentation skills
- True team player and “getting things done” attitude
- Long term commitment that spans across several product releases
- Proven track record of commercially viable software product launch
To be successful in the role you have:
- Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Experience in developing web and mobile applications as part of a team and as leader of a team
- Attitude and interest for always learning new skills or improving current ones
We offer you a chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video. Our online video platforms are being intensively developed and through your passion towards product craft, you have the possibility to inspire and motivate the whole team with exciting product development challenges as well as celebrate milestones and on-schedule shipments. You will have an opportunity to continuously grow as a software product management professional and based on your experience and progression, you can develop into more responsible roles.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time role based in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Product Manager”.
For further information, please contact Sami Siekkinen, CTO (sami.siekkinen(a)dreambroker.fi, +358 400 455 008) or Lauri Heikkilä, Director, Technology & Customers (lauri.heikkila(a)dreambroker.fi, +358 44 29 000 21).
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 900 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.