We are hiring a Quality Assurance Engineer for fast growing online video software company Dream Broker, in the Garage Unit.
You feel proud about software that you have passed for release. Your goal is to release software products that function well and offer a great experience to the users. You want to understand specifications and check that every detail works as designed. You are prepared to help us to create a video communication product by ensuring world class experience and quality. Lastly Lastly you have inbuilt desire and competence to automate everything that is seen as repetitive and within the reach of automation.
- Ensure the quality of the work done by developers and the release packages
- Work alongside the development team, organized in sprints
- Automate all common and repeatable tasks
- Further develop the test (CI/CD) environment and QA process
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration, as well as manual testing
- Experience with tools like Postman, Espresso and XCTest
- Understanding of various testing types, such as regression testing, performance testing, load testing, security testing, REST API testing and functional testing
- Intermediate or at least beginning level of programming skills (Java, Swift, Python)
- A true team player, high sense of responsibility and a “getting-things-done” attitude
- A proactive communicator and familiar with agile development process
- Interest in emerging technologies and related software tools
To be successful in the role you have:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in Computer Science, or otherwise comparable knowledge and understanding
- Experience in developing web and or mobile applications as part of a team
- An attitude and interest for always learning new skills or improving current ones
- Professional team of enthusiastic software professionals creating a new way of communication together
- Good-hearted colleagues, a diverse, international atmosphere and a sea view office
- An opportunity for professional growth in a unique work environment
The job is full-time in Helsinki (Ruoholahti). For further information, please contact Luyi Ma, Product Owner +358 442388923, luyi.ma(a)dreambroker.fi or Sami Siekkinen, CTO, sami.siekkinen(a)dreambroker.fi
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to tech-careers(a)dreambroker.fi with the title “QA Engineer, Garage”.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 900 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.