Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 800 enterprise customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 150 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to ensure the highest quality of our software products developed to the worldwide market.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you feel proud about software that you have passed for release. Your goal is to release software product that function well and offers a great experience to users. You want to understand specifications and check that every detail works as designed. You are prepared to help the whole company to create revolutionary online video communication products by ensuring world-class experience and quality for our products.
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented person who – alongside ensuring the quality – also constantly thrives to automate tasks that are common and repeatable, as well as further enhance and scale the quality assurance capabilities of the development process by improving coverage and performance.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the quality of the development work done by your software developer colleagues
- Collaborating with the whole development team organised according to agile development principles
- Automating common and repeatable tasks
- Controlling the quality of software releases and managing upcoming releases
- Further developing the test environments and QA process for our products as a member of s dedicated quality assurance team
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration, as well as manual testing
- Familiarity with tools like Selenium WebDriver, PhantomJS, JMeter, Jenkins and JUnit
- Interest in emerging technologies and related software tools
- Understanding of regression testing, performance testing, security testing, REST API testing and feature testing
- True team player and “getting things done” attitude
To be successful in the role, you have:
- a M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in Computer Science, or otherwise comparable knowledge and understanding
- experience in developing web and mobile applications as part of a team
- an attitude and interest for always learning new skills or improving current ones
We offer you a chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video as a part of a professional team of enthusiastic software professionals. Through your passion towards product craft, you have the possibility to inspire and motivate the whole team with exciting product development challenges as well as celebrate milestones and on-schedule shipments.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time role based in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “QA Engineer”.
For further information, please contact Lauri Heikkilä, Director, Technology & Customers (lauri.heikkila(a)dreambroker.fi, +358 44 29 000 21).
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.