Are you interested in technology, business and people? We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant – a good-hearted person with a genuine interest in building Dream Broker’s teams and company culture, hire by hire.
- Screening applications and headhunting potential candidates e.g. sales people, junior and senior developers, software architects, designers, marketing professionals and much more
- Interviewing and evaluating applicants on the phone and in face-to-face meetings
- Coordinating various recruitment processes at the same time
- Creating employer branding content and producing job ads
- Attending job fairs and building university relations in all our locations in Helsinki, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Amsterdam and Berlin
We are looking for a person with
- Readiness to take individual ownership of candidate pipelines from contacting to successful hires
- Analytical skills to understand different types of people and the key elements of company culture
- True interest in learning the essentials of software development teams, b2b sales work and other functions of our growing company
- Time management and coordination skills to match the high-growth environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English and one of the Nordic languages, German or Dutch
- University level education in a relevant field
With us, you will work for a successful and international software product company that has a meaningful mission of helping people and enterprises communicate, collaborate and learn with online video. With us, you will work in a company where hiring the right people is at the heart of our growth, development and success.
This is a full-time role based in Helsinki, Ruoholahti. For further information, please contact Janne Järvinen, Manager, Talent Acquisition at email@example.com or +358 44 346 5867.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org titled ‘Talent Acquisition Consultant’. Applications will be reviewed as they come in and we’re ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with video. Our cloud-based software, Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. Dream Broker Studio provides customers the highest level of Cyber Security, Information and Data Security and GDPR+ level compliance. Dream Broker was founded in 2007 and has grown to over 100 employees. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, with over 800 loyal business customers. In addition to our headquarters in Helsinki (Finland), we are also located in Turku (Finland), Stockholm (Sweden), Copenhagen (Denmark), Oslo (Norway), Amsterdam (the Netherlands) and Berlin (Germany). Early on, our goal was to become a significant international player in the digital online video software market by 2015. Today, we are the market leader in the Nordics, with focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.