Are you interested in technology, business and people? We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant – a good-hearted person with a genuine interest in building Dream Broker’s teams and company culture, hire by hire.
In this role, you will be recruiting our future colleagues who will revolutionise the way people and businesses communicate in a fun, natural and productive way, with video. Talent Acquisition unit works across teams in a close collaboration with our business, tech and design professionals.
- Screening applications and headhunting potential candidates e.g. sales people, junior and senior developers, software architects, designers, marketing professionals and much more
- Interviewing and evaluating applicants on the phone and in face-to-face meetings
- Coordinating various recruitment processes at the same time
- Creating employer branding content and producing job ads
- Attending job fairs and building university relations in all our locations in Helsinki, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Amsterdam and Berlin
We are looking for a person with
- Readiness to take individual ownership of candidate pipelines from contacting to successful hires
- Analytical skills to understand different types of people and the key elements of company culture
- True interest in learning the essentials of software development teams, b2b sales work and other functions of our growing company
- Time management and coordination skills to match the high-growth environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Finnish
- Bachelor level education
With us, you will work for a successful and international software product company that has a meaningful mission of helping people and enterprises communicate, collaborate and learn with online video. You will work in a company where hiring the right people is at the heart of our growth, development and success.
This position is full-time and based in our Headquarters in Helsinki (Ruoholahti). For further information, please contact Noora Sinervo, Manager, Talent Management (tel. +358 50 577 1371).
To apply, please send your CV and application letter with your salary request to email@example.com titled “Talent Acquisition Consultant”. Applications will be reviewed as they come in and we’re ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 100 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam and Berlin. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.