We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant – a good-hearted person with a genuine interest in building company’s teams and culture, hire by hire. We are now expanding our own Talent Management unit to support Dream Broker’s recruitments in all business units and countries internationally, intensify our employer branding and building our talent management operations.
In a growing company, no week is the same, so we work in fast and agile way. You can be experienced or in the beginning of your career – the role will be shaped according to your own skills and interests. Your positive attitude and ability to represent our company and its values is what matters the most.
What you will do
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and coordinating various recruitment processes at the same time
- Screening applications and headhunting potential candidates
- Interviewing and evaluating candidates
- Creating employer branding content and producing job ads in various portals
- Developing university relations and attending local events in all our locations in Europe
- Creating, implementing and driving internal talent management processes
We are looking for a person with
- Independent recruitment experience with successful results
- Readiness to take ownership of candidate pipelines from first contact to successful hires
- Analytical skills to understand different types of people and the key elements of our company culture
- True interest in learning the essentials of software development teams, b2b sales work and other functions of our growing company
- Time management and coordination skills to match the high-growth environment
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English
- Relevant higher education
We value especially if you have experience in IT- or international recruitments and you have fluency in one of the Nordic languages, Dutch or German.
With us you will work for international software product company that has a meaningful mission of helping people and enterprises communicate, collaborate and learn with online video. You will work in a company where hiring the right people is at the heart of our growth, development and success.
This position is full-time and based in our Headquarters in Helsinki, Ruoholahti. For further information, please contact our team Oona Sundvik (+358 50 5751379), Anna Kekäläinen (+358 50 467 4672) or Noora Sinervo (+358 50 577 1371).
We can’t wait to get your application!
Please send your CV and introduction letter with your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Talent Acquisition Consultant”. Applications will be reviewed as they come in and we’re ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 1000 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.