Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We are looking for a Web Developer to join our Marketing Team in Helsinki.
As a Web Developer at Dream Broker you will help revolutionise communication by working as an in-house web developer in the marketing team. You work together with other functions throughout the company, such as product management, sales and talent acquisition.
You use your creative and technical talent to create our digital marketing assets, such as web pages, campaign pages and web page component development, as well as updating and maintaining these pages.
You know how to produce and work with code that produces visually appealing and functional designs in pixel perfect fashion. You are capable in producing responsive web pages suited for different end user devices. You understand what it takes to generate a web page that is error free, secure and made according to the industry web development standards. Your work is integral part on our way towards our vision. We look for a committed team player, who is passionate about the work.
The position offers excellent possibilities for learning and growing inside a truly international technology company. Your work will be at the core of the business on a daily level and have an impact on Dream Broker’s success. As the company grows, so does your responsibilities.
Your detailed job description, title and career path will be shaped around your interests, motivation and skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Web page development that follow layout design to the finest detail
- Working with professional development tools, environments and frameworks
- Technical support, maintenance support, content updating of all company web pages
- Landing page development based on Hubspot and WordPress -platforms
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- An academic degree (BA or MA) in software development
- Preferably at least two years of relevant work experience from web development projects, that have been put into commercial production
- Knowledge or practical competence of the following: Git, React, WordPress, Hubspot
- Business and enterprise communication interests and mindset
- Ability to solve challenging web development related issues without compromising quality
- Ability to design and produce web pages that follow layout design
- Ability to generate completely new web pages based on layout designs using the set framework
- Excellent social, analytical and design skills
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Your way of working is collaborative, and you take ownership of your area of responsibility
This position is full time and based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. Please send your application letter with your salary request and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on 15.12.2018 at the latest. For further information, please contact Senior Manager, Business Development, Samuli Ruuskanen (+358 40 7179 763).
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 100 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam and Berlin. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.