Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We are looking for a Legal Counsel/Associate Legal Counsel to join our legal team!
As a member of the legal team you will help revolutionise communication by providing top-notch legal support to all functions throughout the company, such as sales, software development and HR, to mention a few. You are able to secure company’s assets with your expert-level knowledge on negotiating and drafting different types of agreements. You will inspire, show example and guide our highly educated professionals from different fields on the way towards our vision. You will be in the core of the business and have a direct impact on Dream Broker’s success.
We are looking for a value-conscious team player, who has genuine passion towards the work we do.
The position offers excellent possibilities for continuous learning with unlimited potential for professional growth. Your detailed job description, title and unique career path will be shaped around your interests, motivation and skills.
To succeed in this position you will need:
- An academic degree in law,
- As a Legal Counsel, you have preferably at least 3 years of relevant work experience from the field of law,
- As an Associate Legal Counsel, you are at beginning of your legal career,
- A business-oriented and curious mind,
- Ability to take the initiative in resolving complex and challenging legal issues without compromising quality,
- Excellent social, analytical and decision-making skills,
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English,
- International mindset and willingness to travel.
Watch a video here!
The position is full-time and based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to DBlegal@dreambroker.fi on 27.5.2018 at the latest. For more information, please contact Senior Legal Counsel Anne-Mari Janhonen (+358 40 574 4112).
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We help our customers revolutionise their communication and learning with online video. Our cloud-based software, Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. Dream Broker was founded in 2007 and currently has over 100 employees.