Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used by over 900 enterprise customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 150 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
We are looking for a Content Producer to join our Marketing team in the Helsinki Office. We offer you a chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video.
You will be the person developing the tone of voice for the company brand and our products. Your role is dedicated to delivering a coherent brand experience throughout all customer touchpoints. You will work with different stakeholders to ensure your work results are aligned with the company goal.
At Dream Broker we aim high. We strive to create a big impact and long-term effect on the market, and we hope that ambitious goals will drive your motivation as well. We believe that combining great storytelling and design with solid engineering provides a foundation for world-changing innovation.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Define and maintain the tone of voice that reflects our brand personalities
- Write copy for various marketing assets ranging from traditional to digital ads
- Assure that the copy is at the highest quality through thorough proofreading
- Align the copy texts in our customer touchpoints, including but not limited to our website, sales materials, print assets, video scripts, email content, event content and social media updates
- Translate technical product features into customer benefits with compelling copy
- Collaborate closely with the product management team to ensure a constant information flow
- Work along side the marketing managers to monitor campaign performances and improve the messaging accordingly
We expect you to have:
- 2-4 years’ experience in both writing and editing textual content for marketing materials
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, preferably at a native English level
- Proven track record of producing impactful copy
- Experience working within the B2B software industry
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Take strong ownership of your own tasks while allowing constructive feedback
We also value:
- Voice-over experience for marketing videos
- Fluency in other languages such as Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, German or Dutch
- Education in sales or marketing with an interest in business development
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person. This is a full-time position based in Salmisaari, Helsinki, Finland.
Please apply before 25th of October 2020 by submitting your application letter, CV (in English) and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Content Producer (Marketing)”.
Please also share with us at least two different copy samples from two different marketing assets you have produced.
For further information, please contact Samuli Ruuskanen, Director, Business Development (+358 40 7179 763), Alexandra Taimitarha, Marketing Manager (+358 40 410 8188) or Quinn Dao, Product Marketing Manager (+358 50 438 3680).
Dream Broker has been recognised several times for its continued capability to innovate and grow. In 2012, Dream Broker was positioned first in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Finland -competition and in 2013 Dream Broker held third position in the same competition. In addition, Dream Broker won the Red Herring Top 100 Europe -award in 2013 and Tietoviikko -magazine selected Dream Broker as growth company of the year 2013. In 2014 Kauppalehti -newspaper listed Dream Broker in their list of the 100 fastest growing companies of the year. In 2015, Tekniikka & Talous (Technology and Business) -magazine ranked Dream Broker as one of the seven technology companies with the strongest growth in ICT -category in their report Teknologiakasvajat 2015. In 2016, Inc. recognized Dream Broker among the top 5000 fastest growing companies in Europe. In 2016, Dream Broker’s online-video platform, Dream Broker Studio, become a test winner reviewed by TiVi-magazine. In 2016, Dream Broker was ranked first time among top 250 biggest ICT-companies in Finland according to TiVi-magazine. Dream Broker has also been recognised of company’s good financial performance. Selected rating companies have ranked company to the highest credit rating companies. In year 2016 company’s credit rating was AAA, in year 2017 AA+ and again AAA/AA+ in year 2018. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt.