Do you feel passionate about delivering high quality results and representing a Finnish online video software company that is growing also internationally?
We are looking to hire an Executive / Personal Assistant to collaborate, provide assistance and work as the right hand of our CEO. This is a dynamic and fast-paced position that demands high integrity and professionalism as well as excellent organisational skills. You will have an exciting opportunity to work in an international growth company with a wide variety of interesting tasks and a lot of responsibility.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Representing our company in various settings and building relationships also externally
- Plan and coordinate the work, as well as manage the calendars and schedule changes in a proactive manner
- Manage meeting arrangements
- Prepare materials and presentations, take meeting minutes, coordinate travel arrangements
- Take part in planning and organizing internal events
- Support in various running tasks and projects
- Handle administrative routines
- Respond to incoming inquiries and prepare proposals, letters and other documents
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Diplomatic and service-minded attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of ethics, discretion and confidentiality
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility in approach to work
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Positive attitude and hands-on approach to work
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English
- Minimum Bachelor level education or equivalent skills and competencies
The role can be adapted to your own skills and interests, therefore, your positive attitude and ability to represent our company and its values is what matters most. We offer you a chance to make a great impact on Dream Broker’s success story and a possibility to work in a cutting-edge technology company with talented people. We value willingness to learn and genuine interest in what we do. Therefore, we also offer you an excellent opportunity for professional development and growth within this role.
The position is permanent and full time. You will be working mainly at our headquarters in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. However, the work also includes some traveling. Please send your application letter with your salary request and CV to email@example.com titled “Executive/Personal Assistant”. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person, so act quickly.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We help our customers revolutionise their communication and learning with online video. Our cloud-based software, Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. We also provide our expertise to help our customers succeed using online video.
Dream Broker was founded in 2007 and has currently over 100 employees in the Nordics. It is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe with over 800 loyal business customers. In addition to our Helsinki (Finland) headquarters, we have local offices in Turku (Finland), Stockholm (Sweden), Copenhagen (Denmark), Oslo (Norway), Amsterdam (Netherlands) and Berlin (Germany). Our early goal was to become a significant international player in the digital online video software market by 2015. Today, we are the market leader in the Nordics, with focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.