Are you a payroll professional looking to take the next step in your career?
We are looking for a full time Payroll & HR Specialist to strengthen our Finance and Administration team. Dream Broker is growing, and therefore we have a need for a person with a vision on how to take our payroll and HR processes to the next level.
As a Payroll & HR Specialist you will be responsible for coordinating, leading and managing our payroll and HR processes and activities in all our group companies in the Nordics and in central Europe. You will ensure that our payroll is prepared with high standards and quality within required timeframes. You will also play a crucial role in coordinating and managing our outsourced payroll partners as well as developing our payroll and HR processes and practices towards world class level.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare and process payroll data for all our group companies and coordinate the work of our external payroll partners internationally
- Be responsible for payroll reporting and take part in resource forecasting
- Contribute to internal payroll and HR development projects such as development of payroll and HR systems
- Participate in HR processes such as work permit issues and occupational healthcare
- Handle a variety of operative HR-tasks
- Cooperate with internal accounting team and external payroll partners on reconciliations and authority reporting
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- At least two to three years of work experience in payroll
- Ability to handle large amounts of data and meet quality requirements and tight schedules in a fast-paced environment
- Good eye on details and understanding of numbers
- Passion for developing processes
- Responsibility and accountability as a mindset
- Positive, open-minded attitude and hands-on approach to work
- Good co-operation, coordination and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
We offer you a unique possibility to be part of a cutting-edge technology company and work with a growing number of talented people. If you want to be part of a dynamic, innovative-driven and international software company and you are not afraid of evolving business environment, this position is for you.
The job is based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
For further information, please contact Kaisa Sippola, CFO (+358 50 324 4762 ) or Helmi Lindström, Manager, Finance & Treasury (+358 40 586 2822) on Mondays and Wednesdays during 9.00-11.00.
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org titled ‘Payroll & HR Specialist’. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.