PLAY offers an active morning of networking, learning and inspiration for anyone who would benefit from a new way of communication and leadership using online video.
The rules of the game are constantly changing with disruptive technology, new business models, and younger talents entering the workforce. That is why forerunners like Boliden, Nordic Choice Hotels, HOK-Elanto and Novartis are using a new way of communication and leadership to stay in the game. The event offers you an exclusive opportunity to find out how they got started with online video, what the impact has been so far and how they plan to stay one step ahead.
How to join the PLAY
Dream Broker has something very special planned in every Nordic capital city, each offering a unique and unforgettable experience. Participation is free of charge and will be held in the host country’s local language. Get ready to press PLAY at 8:00 and be back at the office just in time for lunch to share your online video aha moments with your colleagues.
Before the presentations start, participants have just enough time to enjoy a delicious breakfast and get to know the online video enthusiasts at their tables.
The PLAY tour dates:
The National Museum, Copenhagen, Denmark
What better way to get new ideas and inspiration for using online video than the PLAY event held at a Copenhagen landmark? The program offers insight and best practices from all types of organisations, from international brands to smaller teams.
- Christina Lund Jacobsen, HR Director, Novartis
- Helle Degn Blæsbjerg, HR Consultant, Sparekassen Sjælland
- Anne Skjoldan, Leder Trænings- og Plejeafdelingen, Gladsaxe Kommune
Samfunnssalen, Oslo, Norway
PLAY in Oslo offers three different perspectives including insight to an award winning competence strategy, how to turn training into a competitive advantage and why video is now a must within internal communication.
- Anne Grethe Hovstad, Coach and Team Developer, Dolly Dimple’s Drift
- Jean-Yves M. Gallardo, Head of Department Internal Communications and Information Services, NIBIO
- Rune Kiilstofte, Head of Competence Development, Norsk Medisinaldepot
Musiikkitalo, Helsinki, Finland
The event will be hosted at Helsinki’s modern concert centre, Musiikkitalo. The 200 available seats often fill up in a matter of days.
- Ralf Nyberg, Communications Manager, HOK-Elanto
- Laura Tiilikainen, Manager Digital Services, Amiedu
- Pia Rautio, HR Director, Finnkino
Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm, Sweden,
The Münchenbryggeriet doors open at 8:00 to Sweden’s most important industries, each sharing a common interest in more effective communication. Forerunners in the spotlight this year include:
- Linda Hammarstrand, Director of Passion, Nordic Choice Hotels
- Per Renman, Group Safety Director, Boliden
- Soile Lundqvist, Moving Images Manager, Scania