Are you an experienced and active talent acquisition professional looking for a new challenge in an international growth company? If so, then we’d love to meet you!
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant with team lead responsibilities to help us build our teams across Europe, hire by hire. With our internal Talent Management unit, you will support Dream Broker’s all business units and countries and build our talent management operations.
Dream Broker’s Talent Management team has an important role in driving company’s growth by attracting and engaging people with individual strengths and potential to develop together with the company and the whole software industry. In a growth company, no week is the same, so we work in agile way. Your experience in the field of talent acquisition and HR is in a key role unlocking Dream Broker’s full potential. Our ambitious aim is to be among the top ICT and software companies in the world while driving sustainable economic growth and well-being in society. We have already been in the online video software business for more than 15 years and provide long-term career opportunities especially for salespeople and software engineers.
We offer you:
- Full ownership of the end-to-end recruitment projects focusing especially to our sales units located in 8 countries. Your daily agenda consists of sourcing and qualifying potential candidates, interviewing and evaluating together with hiring supervisors, making proposals, and successfully closing into recruitments.
- Leadership responsibilities in terms of supporting fellow talent acquisition colleagues in their daily work as well as reporting responsibilities to the management team on the recruitment projects
- Opportunity to join a dedicated team with the ambition to work in an impactful and value adding way, driving business growth and possibility to develop our recruitment processes further
- A chance to work in a company culture where we work professionally, take ownership beyond the obvious, aim for the highest quality, think big but stay humble and treat others kindly. We value diversity and continuously want to learn and share knowledge.
- Well-located office that allows you to connect with great colleagues while occasional remote days offer flexibility in everyday life. You will have a significant role as part of building our international sales teams and our business in 8 countries in Europe. At Dream Broker you can develop your talent acquisition and HR skills together with local and international colleagues.
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and coordinating various recruitment processes at the same time
- Having business acumen and the ability to design comprehensive recruitment projects from strategic choices to specific actions based on business needs
- Screening applications and sourcing potential candidates
- Interviewing and evaluating candidates
- Leading candidates through the end-to-end recruitment processes
- Attending career events in Europe
- Creating, implementing, driving internal talent management processes
- Leading and supporting your fellow colleagues as well as taking ownership of reporting to the management team
- 3-4 years of experience in talent acquisitions duties, proven track record in successful recruitments
- Readiness to take ownership of recruitment processes from first contact to successful hires
- Excellent communication skills in English. Fluency in other languages is a plus
- Analytical thinking to understand different types of people and the key elements of our company culture
- True interest towards working in an international growth company in a software industry, with entrepreneurial mindset
- Willingness to take active leadership of the recruitment projects with recruitment targets
- Time management and coordination skills to match the fast-paced environment
- We also value project and change management experience
We have exciting opportunities for those who want to be a part of building something new. We are looking for more good-hearted and driven colleagues to be a part of this journey. This position is full-time and due to the strategic role within the company, we hope you can work most of the time from our headquarters in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
For further information, please contact Kaisa Sippola, CFO/Director of Talent Management,+358 50 324 4762
Please apply latest by 2.11.2023 by sending your CV (in English) and application to email@example.com with the subject “Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant” or by filling in the form below.