Monthly Archives: February 2020
Information video contributing to the prevention work against the coronavirus
After receiving the latest updates from public authorities and several healthcare sector customers of Dream Broker, we wanted to also contribute to the prevention work against Coronavirus epidemic.
Get a direct link to the video here.
At the beginning of this year, an epidemic caused by the new coronavirus began in China, that causes respiratory symptoms similar to those caused by influenza. The virus spreads from person to person through droplet transmission. The patients’ symptoms include fever, coughing and shortness of breath. The incubation period for the virus is on average 5 days. If you are experiencing any aforementioned symptoms visit your occupational healthcare provider or the closest public healthcare center in your municipality.
Recommended precautions to stop the spreading of the virus:
- Avoid travelling to the epidemic areas.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly (for at least 20 seconds) or if not possible use a disinfectant.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider and take extended care of your fellow citizens and coworkers.
Follow this link to the Finnish institute of health and welfare Coronavirus update page:
Disease advice from World Health Organisation:
We hope that you found this information and video to be useful in your organisation.
+358 50 381 0836