The Dream Broker IT & Operations Unit provides the crucial computing services to the Dream Broker Studio online video software and operates all the internal IT services of Dream Broker group. Being part of the IT & Operations Unit, you are a true enabler for Dream Broker’s internal growth. The IT & Operations Unit takes great pride in providing excellent services both to external as well as internal clients.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and talented Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join the IT & Operations Team and develop future cloud infrastructures. You will have a key role in securing the performance of Dream Broker’s production environments for the company’s SaaS products.
In the role of Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you should have a good command of most of the following areas:
- Hardware, including servers, storage and WAN/LAN networking
- Internet traffic management, including redundancies, load balancing, threat mitigation and failover procedures
- High data security requirements and implementation
- Server software and configuration management
- System software for servers based on open-source de-facto standards
- High-performance video processing and streaming
- High availability and high scalability systems
- Scripting languages
- Working with 24x7x365 mission critical systems.
In addition, a successful candidate also has these attributes:
- Good education in a relevant field (computer/networking science)
- Fluent Finnish and/or English language skills
- Curiosity to learn about new technologies and a can-do attitude
- Good values & ethics and high working morale.
NOTE! Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will be submitted for a concise security clearance, to ensure that the applicant is able to successfully perform the required duties (e.g. access the data center and conduct server maintenance). More information on the security clearance process can be found at www.supo.fi.
If you want to take on new responsibilities and become a true IT & Operations expert, you may be the colleague we are looking for. We offer you a unique opportunity to work with the newest and best technologies, and collaborate with a talented and ambitious team in a seaside office.
Please send your application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in a message titled ‘Cloud Infrastructure Engineer’. For further information, please contact Director, Technology & Customers Ville Pellinen (email@example.com, +358 45 268 1800).