Dream Broker IT and Operations team provides the crucial computing services to the Dream Broker Studio online video software and operates all the internal IT services of Dream Broker offices across Northern and Central Europe. Being part of the IT and Operations team, you are a true enabler for Dream Broker’s growth. The IT and Operations team takes great pride in providing excellent services both to external as well as internal clients.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and talented Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join Dream Broker’s IT and Operations team and to take responsibility in developing future cloud infrastructures as well as taking care of our current data center operations serving now over 800 customer organisations of our cyber secure online video software. You will have a key role in securing the performance of Dream Broker’s production environments for the company’s SaaS products
In the role of Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you would be working, among others, with the following topics and have a good command of the following:
- Hardware maintenance, including servers, storage and WAN/LAN networking
- Internet traffic management, including redundancies, load balancing, threat mitigation and failover procedures
- High data security requirements and implementation
- Server software and configuration management
- System software set-up and monitoring for servers based on open-source de-facto standards
- Enabling high-performance video processing and streaming
- Building and taking care of high availability and high scalability systems
- Working with scripting languages
- Working with 24x7x365 mission critical systems.
In addition, having most of the following attributes and characteristics is considered a plus when we are choosing the right candidate:
- Good education in a relevant field (computer/networking science)
- Fluent Finnish and/or English language skills
- Curiosity to learn about new technologies and a true can-do attitude
- Calm, professional and positive approach to work, colleagues and customers
- Good values, ethics and high working morale.
You would mainly be working in our headquarters in Helsinki, but your work might also include some travelling around the Nordics and Central and Western Europe. If you identify yourself from the aforementioned descriptions and have passion towards the described role, you may be the colleague we are looking for. Please send your application letter with CV to email@example.com and title your message ‘Cloud Infrastructure Engineer’. For further information, please contact CTO Sami Siekkinen (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 045 5008).
We fulfill the position as soon as we find the right candidate so act fast!
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 100 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam and Berlin. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.