The Dream Broker Operations Team provides the necessary computing services to the Dream Broker Studio online video software. The team is responsible for the successful operation, scalability and security of the computing platform.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented engineer to join the team and develop future cloud infrastructures. You will have a key role in securing the performance of Dream Broker’s production environments for the company’s SaaS products. You have a good command of most of the following areas:
- Hardware, including servers, storage and WAN/LAN networking
- Internet traffic management, including redundancies, load balancing, threat mitigation and failover procedures
- High data security requirements and implementation
- Server software and configuration management
- System software for servers based on open-source de-facto standards
- High-performance video processing and streaming
- High availability and high scalability systems
- Scripting languages
- Working with 24x7x365 mission critical systems
If you have excellent basic skills, want to take on new responsibilities and have the passion to be a leading expert, you may be the future colleague we are looking for. Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org titled ’Cloud Infrastructure Engineer’. For further information, please contact IT Manager Pauli Haikonen (+358 50 523 2542).
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company. We help our customers revolutionise their communication and learning with online video. Our cloud-based software, Dream Broker Studio, enables every employee to easily create, edit and share online videos. Dream Broker was founded in 2007 and currently has over 100 employees. Our organisation consists of young, innovative and highly educated people from the domains of technology, business and social sciences.