Dream Broker’s Operations team provides the crucial computing services to the Dream Broker Studio online video software and future technologies. Being part of the Operations team, you are a true enabler for Dream Broker’s growth. The Operations team takes great pride in providing excellent services both to external as well as internal clients.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and talented Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join Dream Broker’s Operations team and to take responsibility in developing future cloud infrastructures as well as taking care of our current data center operations serving now over 1000 customer organisations of our cyber secure online video software. You will have a key role in securing the performance of Dream Broker’s production environments for the company’s SaaS products.
In the role of Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you would be working, among others, with the following topics and have a good command of the following:
- Hardware maintenance, including servers, storage and networking
- Internet traffic management, including redundancies, load balancing, threat mitigation and failover procedures
- High cyber security requirements and implementation
- Server software and configuration management (Linux, containers)
- System software set-up and monitoring for servers based on open-source de-facto standards
- Enabling high-performance video processing and streaming
- Building and taking care of high availability and high scalability systems
- Working with scripting and automation technologies (e.g. Ansible, Puppet)
- Working with 24x7x365 mission critical systems
- Strong hands-on track record in administering, maintaining and developing application hosting environments, DevOps processes and system services (e.g. VMware, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, CI/CD, HA databases, CDN technologies, S3 to name a few generic technologies)
- Strong technical design sense across the big picture through to the tiniest detail
- Experience in industry standard certification and security auditing processes
- An academic degree (BA or MSc) in computer/networking sciences, or similar
- At least three years of operational and maintenance responsibility of a live software system
- Fluent Finnish and/or English language skills
- Curiosity to learn about new technologies and a true can-do attitude
- Calm, professional and positive approach to work, colleagues and customers
- Good values, ethics and high working morale
Dream Broker gives you the chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video. Our video platforms are being intensively developed and this will keep you motivated as there are always new skills to learn and opportunities to work with the newest and best technologies. This means you will have a possibility to continuously grow as a cloud infrastructure professional and based on your experience and progression, you can develop into even more responsible roles in the future.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time role based in Salmisaari, Helsinki, but your work might also include some travelling around the Nordics and Central and Western Europe. If you identify yourself from the aforementioned descriptions and have passion towards the described role, you may be the colleague we are looking for.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to tech-careers(a)dreambroker.fi with the title “Cloud Infrastructure Engineer”.
For further information, please contact Sami Siekkinen, CTO, sami.siekkinen(a)dreambroker.fi or Lauri Heikkilä, Director, Technology & Customers, lauri.heikkila(a)dreambroker.fi.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 1000 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.