Dream Broker IT and Operations team provides the crucial computing services to the Dream Broker Studio online video software and operates all the internal IT services of Dream Broker offices across Northern and Central Europe. Being part of the IT and Operations team, you are a true enabler for Dream Broker’s growth. The IT and Operations team takes great pride in providing excellent services both to external as well as internal clients.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and talented Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join Dream Broker’s IT and Operations team and to take responsibility in developing future cloud infrastructures as well as taking care of our current data center operations serving now over 800 customer organisations of our cyber secure online video software. You will have a key role in securing the performance of Dream Broker’s production environments for the company’s SaaS products
In the role of Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you would be working, among others, with the following topics and have a good command of the following:
- Hardware maintenance, including servers, storage and WAN/LAN networking
- Internet traffic management, including redundancies, load balancing, threat mitigation and failover procedures
- High data security requirements and implementation
- Server software and configuration management
- System software set-up and monitoring for servers based on open-source de-facto standards
- Enabling high-performance video processing and streaming
- Building and taking care of high availability and high scalability systems
- Working with scripting languages
- Working with 24x7x365 mission critical systems.
In addition, having most of the following attributes and characteristics is considered a plus when we are choosing the right candidate:
- Good education in a relevant field (computer/networking science)
- Fluent Finnish and/or English language skills
- Curiosity to learn about new technologies and a true can-do attitude
- Calm, professional and positive approach to work, colleagues and customers
- Good values, ethics and high working morale.
You would mainly be working in our headquarters in Helsinki, but your work might also include some travelling around the Nordics and Central and Western Europe. If you identify yourself from the aforementioned descriptions and have passion towards the described role, you may be the colleague we are looking for. Please send your application letter with CV to email@example.com and title your message ‘Cloud Infrastructure Engineer’. For further information, please contact Director, Technology & Customers Ville Pellinen (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 45 268 1800) or CTO Sami Siekkinen (email@example.com, +358 40 045 5008).
We fulfill the position as soon as we find the right candidate so act fast!