Are you a Software Architect with solid experience in designing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining large software systems? Preferably with productised web applications and products.
Have you orchestrated a team of committed developers around projects and led them to create world beating software solutions? Would you like to lead a passionate product team, and be responsible for the team’s and company’s success?
Dream Broker, a fast-growing online video software company, is now looking for a Software Architect to join the team. Dream Broker has several technology units that offer many possibilities for accomplished software professionals with varying technological backgrounds.
A dedicated Software Architect guarantees solid foundation for designing, developing, and maintaining scalable and secure software systems. As a Software Architect in Dream Broker, you take responsibility in designing and developing technologically viable and industry best practice architectures and pave the way for success for the team of professional software developers when further developing and implementing these.
- Software Architect in a software product development unit
- Designing, implementing, and testing world-class and elegant software systems together with other bright and experienced engineers
- Engineering robust systems and infrastructures and continuously grow as a professional
- Working through details with other team members and designers to implement functional and scalable systems, which can be released to production
- Constantly developing and improving tools and processes to further advance team productivity and quality
- Working with the latest technologies and following industry standards
- An academic degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s in Science or Technology) in computer sciences, or applicable field
- Over 5 years of relevant architect or similar senior software engineering experience
- Excellent hands-on command of modern software technologies such as web technologies, web server environments and orchestration tools, databases, and all related development, as well as security, tracing and monitoring tools
- Your way of working is collaborative, and you take full ownership of entire concepts
- Fluent professional communication skills in English
- Several years of proven success in building testable, maintainable, and highly available modern web solutions for various end devices, which have been shown to provide real value to the end users
- Experience of system orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker) and configuration, system administration (Linux) and development of CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of production environment setups (networking, hardening,
- Previous experience in security development, e.g., OWASP ASVS or MASVS framework, network security and cryptography, and desire to implement these within the team and processes
- Strong technical design sense across the big picture through to the tiniest detail
- A drive to learn new technologies and bring your subject matter expertise to the team
- Deep understanding of collaborative, test-driven, and agile development
- We can offer you a place to continuously grow as a Software Architect and technology leader
Dream Broker offers you the chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video. Our video platforms are being intensively developed and this will keep you motivated as there are always new skills to learn and opportunities to work with the newest and best technologies. This means you will have a possibility to continuously grow as a software development professional and based on your experience and progression, you can develop into even more responsible roles in the future.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time and on-site role based in Helsinki or Turku, Finland.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Software Architect” or by submitting the form below.
For further information, please contact Sami Siekkinen, CTO (email@example.com) or Lauri Heikkilä, Vice President, Business and Product Development (firstname.lastname@example.org).