Are you a software developer with experience on working with a software product or software system, and would want to further develop into a world-class professional software developer?
Dream Broker, a fast-growing online video software company, is looking for a Software Engineer (React) to join the team. Our software products are being intensively developed and there are always new skills to learn and opportunities to work with the latest and best technologies.
We offer you a possibility to continuously grow as a software development professional and based on your skills and experience, you can develop into even more responsible roles in the future.
As a Software Engineer you will design and develop software for implementing scalable, secure, and maintainable software solutions. As part of the growing team, you have possibility to take over entire components or projects, while working with skilled colleagues. Developing and engineering scalable and secure software is central to our success, and as an engineer you take pride and are motivated by this.
- Developing and engineering robust code to our products and continuously grow as a professional
- Developing and improving tools and processes to further advance team productivity and output quality
- Working with the latest technologies and following industry standards
- At least three years’ experience of relevant software engineering experience
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Excellent hands-on command of your choice of frontend technologies, frameworks and related development tools
- A drive to learn new technologies and work in a collaborative, test-driven, and agile development
- Fluent professional communication skills in English
- Professional and quality-centric approach on facing and solving problems
- Previous experience in building testable, maintainable and highly available modern web application solutions
- Good hands-on experience with frontend technologies like React, Next.js and Typescript
- Understanding of backend technologies like Java, Node.js etc is a plus
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our team. Due to the high cyber security standards this is a full-time and on-site role based in Helsinki or Turku, Finland.
Please apply by submitting your CV and application letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Software Engineer (React)” or by submitting the form below.