Are you a software developer with solid grasp of the relevant technology stack and tools, programming languages of choice and related frameworks and core libraries? Have you been working on a software product or software system before, and would want to further develop into a world-class professional software developer? Do you have what it takes to be a core member of a passionate product team, and be responsible for the team’s and company’s success?
Dream Broker, a fast-growing online video software company, is looking for a Software Engineer to join the team. Dream Broker has several technology units that offer many possibilities for accomplished software professionals with varying technological backgrounds.
A professional Software Engineer designs and develops software for implementing scalable, secure, and maintainable software solutions. As part of the growing team, you have possibility to take over entire components or projects, while working with skilled colleagues. Developing and engineering scalable and secure software is central to our success, and as an engineer you take pride and are motivated by this.
- Software Engineer in a software product development team designing, implementing, and testing clear and elegant software systems together with other bright and experienced engineers
- Developing and engineering robust solutions to our products and continuously grow as a professional
- Developing and improving tools and processes to further advance team productivity and quality
- Working with the latest technologies and following industry standards
- An academic degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s in Science or Technology) in computer sciences, or applicable field
- At least one year of relevant software engineering experience
- Excellent hands-on command of your choice of modern software technology, patterns and frameworks, databases and related development tools
- Your way of working is collaborative, and you take full ownership of entire concepts
- Fluent professional communication skills in English
- Previous and proven success in building testable, maintainable and highly available modern web solutions for various end user devices
- Professional and quality-centric approach on facing and solving problems
- Experience and interest in security development, e.g., OWASP ASVS or MASVS framework, network security and cryptography
- A drive to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a collaborative, test-driven, and agile development
Dream Broker offers you the chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video. Our video platforms are being intensively developed and this will keep you motivated as there are always new skills to learn and opportunities to work with the newest and best technologies. This means you will have a possibility to continuously grow as a software development professional and based on your experience and progression, you can develop into even more responsible roles in the future.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time and on-site role based in Helsinki or Turku, Finland.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com with the title “Software Engineer, Enterprise products” or by submitting the form below.
For further information, please contact Sami Siekkinen, CTO (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lauri Heikkilä, Vice President, Business and Product Development (email@example.com).