Are you a software developer with experience on working with a software product or software system, and would want to further develop into a world-class professional software developer?
Dream Broker, a fast-growing online video software company, is looking for a Software Engineer to join the team. Our video platforms are being intensively developed and this will keep you motivated as there are always new skills to learn and opportunities to work with the latest and best technologies. This means you will have a possibility to continuously grow as a software development professional and based on your experience and progression, you can develop into even more responsible roles in the future.
As a Software Engineer you will design and develop software for implementing scalable, secure, and maintainable software solutions. As part of the growing team, you have possibility to take over entire components or projects, while working with skilled colleagues. Developing and engineering scalable and secure software is central to our success, and as an engineer you take pride and are motivated by this.
- Developing and engineering robust code to our products and continuously grow as a professional
- Developing and improving tools and processes to further advance team productivity and output quality
- Working with the latest technologies and following industry standards
- At least one year of relevant software engineering experience
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Excellent hands-on command of your choice of modern software technology, patterns and frameworks, databases and related development tools
- Fluent professional communication skills in English
- Previous and proven success in building testable, maintainable and highly available modern web or mobile application solutions for various end user devices
- Experience and interest in security development, e.g., OWASP ASVS or MASVS framework, network security and cryptography
- A drive to learn new technologies and work in a collaborative, test-driven, and agile development
- Professional and quality-centric approach on facing and solving problems
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time and on-site role based in Helsinki or Turku, Finland.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com with the title “Software Engineer, Enterprise products” or by submitting the form below.