ARE YOU READY TO PRESS PLAY?
At Dream Broker, we work towards revolutionising communication in a fun, natural and productive way with online videos. Today we work with 800+ customers who utilise our cloud based SaaS solution for their leadership, training and communication.
We are looking for extra powers to our Customer Management Team in Copenhagen. From our office at Kongens Nytorv, our team is responsible for our existing customer portfolio of the Danish market. In the position as an Account Executive, you will be in charge of the implementation and sales to your own customer portfolio consisting of 20-50 existing customers, among some of the strongest international and Danish brands, private and public.
As an Account Executive, a crucial part of the job is to ensure that our customers generate value through the use of online video. You will be supporting our customers in developing and identifying new use cases for their video communication and consulting them in planning and structuring their online video strategy, and to lead onsite training workshops.
We will teach you the know-how and technical skills of our solution, but to succeed in this role you must be a good strategist and communicator, while be able to work with people across all organisational functions. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate with good understanding of enterprise organisations and a strong commercial and sales oriented mindset. Furthermore, it is expected that you enjoy an environment where both customers and colleagues set high expectations to your structure, professionalism and results.
Trust and relation creation should fall you naturally as well as being able to communicate with colleagues and customers on all levels within an organisation. We are looking for a colleague with a strong personal drive and an initiator, which has the ability to inspire and enjoy B2B sales. Can you recognise yourself? Then you will fit perfectly in this role and in our team.
The ideal candidate
- Has an ambitious, positive and result oriented approach
- Is a strong and articulated “people’s person”
- Has a strong commercial mindset
- Enjoys an environment where “the waves go high”
- Has a relevant higher education (a Bachelor or Master in Business, Social Science, Service Management, International Business and Marketing)
- Is curious and has a good general technical understanding
- Fluent in written and spoken Danish
With us you will
- Be a part of one of the fastest-growing success stories in the Nordics
- Be responsible for your own customers and projects, while being a crucial contributor of the further development of our Customer Management Team
- Have ownership of implementation and the development of projects in our broad customer portfolio
- Be surrounded by passionate and professional colleagues in an informal environment
- Be an online video expert in a SaaS company
- Get possibilities to explore your career in Denmark as well as internationally
- Be a part of a young, dynamic and growing team in the heart of Copenhagen
- Be challenged and have your development put in focus through close collaboration with your colleagues and the management.
Are you ready to press PLAY?
If you have any questions regarding the position please do not hesitate to contact Anne Sofie Arfelt (Country Manager, Denmark) at +45 27897391.
We are interviewing candidates continuously and we wish to get the position filled with the right candiate as soon as possible.
Please send your application and CV (in English) to Careers@dreambroker.com with the title ”Account Executive – Denmark”.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.