At Dream Broker, we revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way with online videos. Today we work with 900 business customers who utilise our cloud-based SaaS solution for their leadership, training, and communication.
We are busy and are therefore looking for a new colleague to our Customer Management Team. From our office in central Copenhagen, our team is responsible for our existing customer portfolio in the Danish market. In the position as an Account Executive, you will lead the implementation and sales to your own customer portfolio consisting of 20-50 existing customers, among some of the strongest international and Danish brands. Private and public.
You will be responsible for the implementation within our customers organizations that among other things include to consult them in planning and structuring their online video strategy, lead onsite training workshops as well as conduct direct sales activities. As an Account Executive, a crucial part of the job relies on ensuring our customers generate value using online video and to support them in developing and identifying new use cases for their video communication.
Don’t worry we will teach you the know-how and technical skills of our solution, but to succeed in this role you must be a good strategist and communicator, while being able to work with people across all organisational functions. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate with good understanding of enterprise organisations and a strong commercial and sales oriented mindset.
Furthermore, it is expected that you enjoy an environment where both customers and colleagues set high expectations to your structure, professionalism, and results, and expect that you are updated on trends and possibilities within online video communication.
We are looking for a colleague with a strong personal drive, who is an initiator, can inspire and enjoys working with B2B sales with a personal sales budget. To succeed with this trust and relation creation should fall naturally for you.
Can you recognise yourself? Then you will fit perfectly in this role and in our team.
The ideal candidate
- Has an ambitious, positive, and result–oriented approach
- Is a strong and articulated “people’s person”
- Has a strong commercial mindset, and can convince over the phone
- Enjoys a high-performance environment
- Has a relevant higher education (a Bachelor or Master in Business, Social Science, Service Management, International Business and Marketing)
- Is curious and has a good general technical understanding
With us you will
- Be a part of one of the fastest-growing success stories in the Nordics
- Be responsible for your own customers and projects, while being a crucial contributor of the further development of our Customer Management Team
- Have ownership of implementation and the development of projects in our broad customer portfolio
- Be surrounded by passionate and professional colleagues in an informal environment
- Get possibilities to explore your career in Denmark as well as internationally
- Be a part of a young, dynamic, and growing team in the heart of Copenhagen, as well an international organization with colleagues in all Nordic countries.
Click here to see how we have already revolutionized communication with our customers.
Are you ready to press PLAY?
If you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Country Manager Anne Sofie Arfelt at +45 27897391.
We are interviewing candidates continuously and get the position filled out when the right match is found.
Please send your application and CV to Careers@dreambroker.com with the title ”Account Executive – Denmark”.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 900 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.