At Dream Broker, we help organizations revolutionize their communication in a fun, natural and productive way with video. We currently work with 900 business customers who use our cloud-based SaaS solution for management, training and communication.
We are busy, and we are therefore looking for a colleague for our New Sales team in Copenhagen.
As a Sales Consultant, you are responsible for discussing the use of online video communication with several major Danish organizations, private and public. Your day will consist of lead generation, booking meeting over the phone, conducting meetings with both presentation and demonstration, preparation of offers, negotiations, contracting and follow-up – in other words, you are responsible for the entire sales process. You thus have a great task in order to be able to translate Dream Broker’s product into value-creating solutions for some of the country’s largest organizations.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the ability to understand complex organizations. Concretely you will advise individuals, whoever you meet, from the coordinator to the CXO, and translate how Dream Broker can help them achieve their business-critical goals. You must therefore have a solution-oriented and commercial mind, good strategic understanding, and you must be able to create trust and relationships at all levels of an organization.
As a Sales Consultant, it is essential that you have a high activity level and are able to work in a structured way with your customer portfolio and can adapt from meeting to meeting, in order to deliver value for each customer.
The ideal candidate
- Has a strong commercial mindset and good business understanding
- Can estimate and report credibly on its pipeline
- Learns quickly and strives to develop his skills
- Has experience with B2B sales, meeting booking and can get your message across over the phone
- Thrives on working with goals and is motivated by sales
- Has an ambitious, curious, positive and results-oriented approach
- Has a relevant higher education
- Must be fluent in English, in writing and speaking
With us you will be:
- Responsible for your own customers and projects as well as an important part in the development of our New Sales team
- Part of one of the fastest growing success stories in Denmark
- Part of a culture where courage is rewarded, and mistakes are an integral part of the way of learning
- Surrounded by passionate and professional colleagues
- Assigned a large commercial responsibility that forces you to make independent decisions and learn from them
- Thoroughly coached and get sparring to develop your sales skills
- Part of a young and dynamic team in Inner Copenhagen
- Opportunity to develop your career in both Denmark and abroad
Ready to press PLAY?
If you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Country Manager Anne Sofie Arfelt at +45 27897391.
We are interviewing candidates continuously and get the position filled out when the right match is found.
Please send your application and CV to Careers@dreambroker.com with the title ”Sales Consultant – Denmark”.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 900 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.