As Dream Broker grows so does our need to find new team-players to join our journey on becoming a global online video software powerhouse!
In this role you are given full responsibility of managing your own customer portfolio. You will also be in charge of executing Dream Broker’s Sales strategy within the Finnish market. For this role, you will work independently. However, you will also have the support of your team to manage your daily sales activities and develop collaborations with customers. As the company and business grows you will have the possibilities to develop your role further into more demanding roles with increased responsibilities
- Taking care of the existing customers by supporting them to reach their own business objectives with our software.
- Contacting of existing customers, booking meetings and holding sales meetings
- Expanding collaboration with existing customers by having regular planning meetings, finding new opportunities and use-cases
- Building long-term customer relationships and retaining customers
- Leading implementation phase trainings online and on-site
- Working closely with our colleagues, collaborating and sharing expertise within Dream Broker and towards customers
- Native or fluent Finnish and conversational English
- Ideally some previous professional experience with customers and sales-related tasks
- Targets are what drives us, so we want people who aim to reach the monthly and annual budgets
- Strong ownership of work, but are still not afraid to ask for guidance
- Hunger to learn and grow as a professional
- High ethics towards customers and colleagues
What we offer:
- Learning & development opportunities
- Career path opportunities
- Sales onboarding and kick-off meetings abroad
- International and diverse work community
- Flexible working hours and option for remote workdays
- A salary model in which you can have direct positive impact based on your daily sales work. Your monthly total salary is a combination of a fixed base salary, bonus, and sales commissions.
The role will be given to those with the right attitude and skills, as opposed to years of experience. Does this sound like a good match?
The position is full-time and based in Helsinki. Work also includes some traveling in Finland.
For further information, please contact Nelly Nurmi, Country manager, Finland (+358 50 595 5846).
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with title ”Account Executive, FIN” or by submitting the form below.