Are you ready to kick-start your career in B2B software sales?
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, and result-oriented Junior Sales Consultant to join our Sales team in Stockholm. In this role your main responsibilities will include sales activities towards the largest Swedish companies. With support from your team, you will be given full responsibility for the entire sales process, and you will be interacting daily with top decision makers from various companies and business functions. If you are keen to do sales and are a quick learner then this is a fantastic opportunity to build your career in software sales.
- Contacting potential customers, booking, and attending sales meetings
- You will be given full responsibility for the entire sales process all the way from prospecting to closing the deals with the customer’s top decision makers
- Supporting and training new customers through the implementation phase
- Providing consultative value-based solution selling towards a variety of different industries, both from private- and public sector
- Ambitious and hands-on attitude
- Commercial and result-oriented mindset
- Ideally some previous professional experience in customer communications or sales related tasks
- Strong communications skills in Swedish and English
- A strong desire to learn, develop and grow in a sales role
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Apply today by one of the following options:
Apply easily by submitting your CV and a short (under one minute) video to firstname.lastname@example.org where you tell us:
– Who you are?
– What are your previous experiences within sales?
– Why you would want to join our team?
Or by submitting your cover letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com with the title ”Junior Sales Consultant, Stockholm”
For more information: Danish Jahanzeb, Country Manager, Sweden, +46(0)72-5658857, firstname.lastname@example.org.