Dream Broker, a fast-growing online video software company, is looking for a Mobile Software Engineer with Android experience to join the team of skilled professionals and shape the future of enterprise communication with video.
Developing and engineering scalable, secure, and maintainable software is central to our team’s success, and as an experienced engineer you take pride and are motivated by this.
- Designing, implementing, and testing clear and elegant software systems
- Developing and engineering robust solutions to our products and continuously grow as a professional
- Developing and improving tools and processes to further advance team productivity and quality
- Working with the latest technologies and following industry standards
- Experience in native Android app development using Kotlin (Coroutines and Flows); familiarity with: MVVM architecture, LiveData, Retrofit, Room, Git
- A drive to learn new technologies and ability to work in a collaborative, test-driven, and agile development, choosing the device on your preferences
- An academic degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- At least one year of experience in mobile development
- Collaborative way of working, readiness to own of entire concepts
- Fluent professional communication skills in English
Knowledge of Dependency Injection, CI/CD pipeline, Fastlane, Sentry.io and experience in cyber security is also valued.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. Due to the high cyber security standards this is a full-time and on-site role based in Helsinki or Turku, Finland.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Mobile Software Engineer (Android)” or by submitting the form below.