Are you a software developer with solid previous experience of varying sets of technology stack and tools, programming languages and related frameworks and core libraries? Have you been part of creating a successful software product or complex software system before, and would want to continue developing as a world-class professional software developer? Do you have what it takes to take the latest technologies and advances into use, and be responsible for the team’s and company’s success?
Dream Broker, a fast-growing online video software company, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team. Dream Broker has several technology units that offer many possibilities for accomplished software professionals with varying technological backgrounds.
An experienced Senior Software Engineer designs and develops software, which can further be developed by teams and other developers to produce scalable, secure, and maintainable software systems. As part of the growing team, you have possibility to take over entire product projects, while working with skilled colleagues. Developing and engineering scalable, secure, and maintainable software is central to our and team’s success, and as an experienced engineer you take pride and are motivated by this.
- Senior Software Engineer in a software product development team leading other developers and taking responsibility over designing, implementing, and testing clear and elegant software systems
- Educating, sharing information and knowledge and teaching those around you
- Developing and engineering robust solutions to our products and continuously grow as a professional
- Developing and improving tools and processes to further advance team productivity and quality
- Working with the latest technologies and following industry standards
- An academic degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s in Science or Technology) in computer sciences, or applicable field
- At least five years of relevant software engineering experience
- Excellent hands-on command of your choice of modern software technology, patterns and frameworks, databases, and related development tools
- Your way of working is collaborative, and you take full ownership of entire concepts
- Fluent professional communication skills in English
- Years of proven success in building testable, maintainable, and highly available modern web solutions for various end user devices
- Understanding of system orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker) and CI/CD pipelines
- Professional and quality-centric approach on facing and solving problems
- Strong experience in security development, e.g., OWASP ASVS or MASVS framework, network security and cryptography
- A drive to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a collaborative, test-driven, and agile development
Dream Broker offers you the chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video. Our video platforms are being intensively developed and this will keep you motivated as there are always new skills to learn and opportunities to work with the newest and best technologies. This means you will have a possibility to continuously grow as a software development professional and based on your experience and progression, you can develop into even more responsible roles in the future.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time and on-site role based in Helsinki or Turku, Finland.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to tech-careers(a)dreambroker.fi with the title “Senior Software Engineer” or by submitting the form below.
For further information, please contact Sami Siekkinen, CTO (email@example.com) or Lauri Heikkilä, Vice President, Business and Product Development (firstname.lastname@example.org).