Are you eager to grow as a software development professional by taking over entire projects of continuously developing platforms with the newest and best technologies?
Dream Broker, a fast-growing online video software company, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with iOS experience to join the team of skilled professionals and shape the future of enterprise communication with video.
Developing and engineering scalable, secure, and maintainable software is central to our team’s success, and as an experienced engineer you take pride and are motivated by this. This position is for the Garage Unit with motivated and skilled professionals creating new apps for global markets. Our team is a proud creator of Nian, a new safe video messenger to help people staying in touch with their loved ones. You can learn more about Nian from https://www.mynian.com/ Based on your experience and progression, you can develop into even more responsible roles in the future.
- Senior Software Engineer in a software product development team leading other developers and taking responsibility over designing, implementing, and testing clear and elegant software systems
- Developing and engineering robust solutions to our products and continuously grow as a professional
- Developing and improving tools and processes to further advance team productivity and quality
- Working with the latest technologies and following industry standards
- An academic degree in computer sciences or similar experience
- At least three years of relevant software engineering experience
- Excellent hands-on command of your choice of modern software technology, patterns and frameworks, databases, and related development tools
- Your way of working is collaborative, and you take full ownership of entire concepts
- Fluent professional communication skills in English
- Years of proven success in building testable, maintainable, and highly available modern web solutions for various end user devices
- Strong hands-on track record in few of the relevant technologies covering backend with Python, client iOS technologies: Swift/ Objective-C, watchOS;
- Knowledge of Java/Kotlin, WearOS, databases and storage (RDBMS, NoSQL, S3) would be an asset
- Professional and quality-centric approach on facing and solving problems
- A drive to learn new technologies and ability to work in a collaborative, test-driven, and agile development
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time and on-site role based in Helsinki, Finland.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com with the title “Senior Software Engineer” or by submitting the form below.