Are you a Software Engineer with a focus on professional web application and frontend development? Would you like to be a key member of a dynamic, smart and passionate team, acting as the expert in web application development, designing and developing client applications, and being responsible for the team’s success?
Dream Broker, a fast-growing online video software company, is now looking for a Software Engineer to join its Innovations Unit.
A good Software Engineer is the key to success when it comes to developing entirely new software products. As a Software Engineer in Dream Broker Innovations unit you are certain to be in the middle of action, since the team of its experienced software engineers are currently bringing new and disruptive ideas to existence.
- Web/full-stack developer in the Innovations unit, according to your experience and interest
- Designing, implementing, and testing clear and elegant code together with other bright and experienced engineers
- Engineer robust systems and beautiful interfaces and continuously grow as a Software Engineer
- Working through details with other team members and designers to implement compelling features to continuously develop our products
- Developing and improving tools and processes to further advance team productivity and quality
- Work with the latest technologies
- Strong experience in building testable and maintainable modern web solutions, e.g. using Angular, React or Vue
- Experience and interest in backend programming languages and technologies, e.g. Node.js, Python, MongoDB, message queues, caches and HTTP APIs
- Strong technical design sense across the big picture through to the tiniest detail
- A drive to learn new technologies and bring your subject matter expertise to the team
- Deep understanding of collaborative, test-driven, and agile development
- Experience and interest in software platforms and architectures, e.g. cloud service providers, managed services, containerization with relevant technologies, and CI/CD automation and orchestration
- We can offer you a place to continuously grow as a Software Engineer. Based on your experience and progression, the role can develop into Software Architect or Lead Developer
- An academic degree (BA or MSc) in software development
- Preferably at least two years of relevant work experience of web development projects
- Experience in responsive web applications
- Your way of working is collaborative, and you take ownership of your area of responsibility
- Fluent professional communication skills in English
Dream Broker gives you the chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video. Our video platforms are being intensively developed and this will keep you motivated as there are always new skills to learn and opportunities to work with the newest and best technologies.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time role based in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to tech-careers(a)dreambroker.fi with the title “Software Engineer, Innovations”.
For further information, please contact Teemu Pakarinen, Lead Backend Developer, teemu.pakarinen(a)dreambroker.fi or Miika Remander, Lead Mobile Developer, miika.remander(a)dreambroker.fi.
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 900 loyal business customers and over 150 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.