Have you been searching for an opportunity in the software industry? Would you like to work in B2B sales? Then join our Sales Team in Reykjavik and be a part of our growth journey!
We at Dream Broker are growing. More and more customers are starting to use our cyber secure online video software. We are looking for Sales Consultants to join our sales team in Reykjavik to to acquire customers in Iceland through B2B sales activities. We have already been in the online video software business for more than 15 years and provide long-term career opportunities for salespeople who are committed to professional and ethical sales work.
You will be given a full ownership of the entire sales process. Your daily agenda consists of customer acquisition activities such as prospecting, calls, customer meetings, making proposals and closing sales with new customers. You will be interacting daily with top decision makers from various companies and industries, both from private and public sector.
As a Sales Consultant, it is essential that you thrive in a high paced sales work, but can still work in a structured and quality-oriented manner with your potential customers.
Your greatest strength is being passionate about creating sales and staying close to the customers – every day.
- After comprehensive onboarding week in Stockholm, you will start prospecting and contacting potential Icelandic customers and booking sales meetings
- Leading customer meetings with a sales presentation and product demonstration with the support of senior colleagues
- Identifying customer needs for online video communications
- Handling negotiations and closing the deals with the customer’s top decision makers
- Supporting and training new customers through the implementation phase of our online video software product
- Relevant higher education or otherwise acquired business knowledge to understand various organisations and stakeholders
- Proactive approach on taking responsibility of your daily sales work
- Results-oriented “getting things done” attitude
- Native Icelandic or fluent English for meaningful dialogues with customers
- Sales-oriented mindset with curiosity towards software technology and SaaS business
We offer you a chance to grow and develop your sales skills together with local and international sales colleagues. Our well-located office allows you to spend time with great sales team colleagues while occasional remote days offer flexibility in everyday life.
You can build a career both in Iceland or later abroad in one of our current or future locations and cities.
Our salary model enables you to positively impact your income every month based on your activities and sales results. Your monthly total salary is a combination of a fixed base salary, bonus, and sales commissions without gaps.
The position is full-time and located at Kalkofnsvegur 2, 101, Reykjavik, Iceland.
For more information:
Úlfur Reginn Úlfarsson, Sales Team Leader,+354 617 8193, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by submitting your application and CV (in English) with a salary request to email@example.com with the subject “Sales Consultant – Reykjavik” or by submitting the form below.