Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Dream Broker is one the fastest growing success stories in the Nordics. We are now looking for result oriented B2B sales people to join our journey in revolutionising communication with videos.
Your responsibilities as a member of our customer management unit will include sales to our existing customers in Finland, consisting of the top companies and public organizations. With support from our international organization, you will be given full responsibility for the entire sales process and leading the long term customer cooperation. An essential part of the position is to inspire our customers and help them fulfill our vision of bringing video to all employees in the organization. Your contact people in the client organizations consist of top decision makers in different businesses such as TeliaSonera and Neste.
See how our reference customer Pågen has already revolutionized their communication: https://references.dreambroker.com/0g90fjwt
- Ambitious attitude and ability to lead yourself
- Passion towards demanding consultative solution selling and helping the customer
- Ability and interest to fully understand each customer’s specific needs and run the extra mile
- 1-5 years sales and customer management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Native Finnish and fluency in English
- Relevant business education
We offer you:
- A chance to join one of the fastest growing success stories in the Nordics
- To make a great impact through your own performance
- To join a great team in a dynamic working environment – see an example video here https://dreambroker.com/channel/1zcdkjfg/k6gd6724
- A possibility to develop into challenging commercial positions in Finland and internationally within 2-3 years
- Competitive salary package which you can influence with your personal results
We are ready to hire as soon as we find a right person.
Your office will be in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
For more information contact Head of Customer Management, Finland, Jere Leinonen (+358 50 463 0905).
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Account Executive, FIN.