Do you share our passion for online video?
Apply to our Dream Broker team already today!
We are looking for result oriented Sales Consultants with enthusiasm and passion to join our team in Stockholm.
Your responsibilities as a member of the Swedish Sales team will include sales to our Swedish customers, consisting of the top companies and organizations in Sweden. With support from our team, you will be given full responsibility for the entire sales process. Your contact people in the client organizations consist of top decision makers in different business functions. You will be working closely together with our Customer Management team.
- Ambitious and result oriented attitude
- 1-5 years sales experience
- Strong communications skills
- Native Swedish and fluency in English
We offer you:
- a chance to join one of the fastest growing success stories in the Nordics
- to make a great impact through your own performance
- to join a great team in a dynamic working environment
- a possibility to develop into challenging commercial positions in Sweden and internationally within 2-3 years
Does this apply to you? Apply easily by one of the following options:
- Submitting your CV and a short video where you tell me who you are, what you do currently and why you want to join us (about 30-60s). Send the resume and clip directly to Danish Jahanzeb, Country Manager, Sweden, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the title ”Sales Consultant, SE”.
Your office will be at Holländargatan 17, Stockholm
For more information: Danish Jahanzeb, Country Manager, Sweden, +46(0)72-5658857, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are interviewing on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible. Good luck!
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 100 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany. Dream Broker has been awarded multiple times for its innovativeness and growth. Dream Broker won Deloitte Fast 50 Finland competition in 2012. In 2013, Dream Broker held the 3rd position, and was selected and recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe company. In 2013, Dream Broker was selected “Growth Company of the Year” by Tietoviikko, an authoritative IT newspaper in Finland. And in 2016 in its video distribution services review, Tietoviikko ranked Dream Broker’s online video software as best in its own class, nominating it with a highest score. During the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, Dream Broker has been included among the Top 250 IT companies in Finland. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam and Berlin. Dream Broker is one of the rarest providers that can offer truly cyber secure video communication software. Furthermore, Dream Broker is independent and under private ownership since its establishment in 2007. Dream Broker highlights sustainability, social responsibility and business ethics in all its operations.