Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is already used by over 900 enterprise customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 150 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
We are looking for a Visual Designer to join our Marketing team in the Helsinki office.
You will be creating high quality visual materials that are aligned with the visual guidelines for the Dream Broker brand and our products. If you are looking for a creative and versatile role in a B2B software company, this is the job for you. You will see yourself creating various assets from designing a campaign landing page to a billboard in a public space.
At Dream Broker we aim high. We strive to create a big impact and long-term effect on the market, and we hope that ambitious goals will drive your motivation as well. We believe that combining exceptional, elegant and simple design with solid engineering provides the foundation for world-changing innovation.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Creating designs for websites and campaign landing pages
- Producing print and offline ads, e.g. newspaper ads, leaflets, out-of-home ads
- Designing digital marketing assets, e.g. email, social media ads, display banners
- Making sure the visual assets are consistent and follow our visual guidelines
- Ensuring that your design can be scaled to other media and platforms
- Cooperating closely with different teams: Art & Design, Product Management and Sales
We expect you to have:
- 2-4 years of experience in either visual design, graphical design, product design or industrial design
- Strong visual skills, attention to detail and knowledge of user interface design
- Ability to follow visual guidance while delivering the assets on schedule
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Illustrator, XD, After Effects and InDesign)
- Experience in creating marketing materials
- Ability to design across multiple digital platforms (website to mobile)
- Good organisational and teamwork skills
- Willingness to share your work with other team members or stakeholders
- A portfolio to showcase your skills and published projects
We also value:
- A collaborative mindset to work with other designers in the team
- Photography and videography skills
- Animation and motion design skills
- Experience from B2B product launches
- Experience with 3D graphics
We offer you a chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video. Our online video platforms are being intensively developed and through your passion towards product craft, you have the possibility to inspire and motivate the whole team by solving design challenges.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. As an in-house designer, you will work full-time with the team based in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
Please apply before 25th of October 2020 by submitting your application letter, up-to-date portfolio, salary request and CV (in English) to email@example.com with the title “Visual Designer (Marketing)”.
For further information, please contact Samuli Ruuskanen, Director, Business Development (+358 40 7179 763), Alexandra Taimitarha, Marketing Manager (+358 40 410 8188) or Quinn Dao, Product Marketing Manager (+358 50 438 3680).
Dream Broker has been recognised several times for its continued capability to innovate and grow. In 2012, Dream Broker was positioned first in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Finland -competition and in 2013 Dream Broker held third position in the same competition. In addition, Dream Broker won the Red Herring Top 100 Europe -award in 2013 and Tietoviikko -magazine selected Dream Broker as growth company of the year 2013. In 2014 Kauppalehti -newspaper listed Dream Broker in their list of the 100 fastest growing companies of the year. In 2015, Tekniikka & Talous (Technology and Business) -magazine ranked Dream Broker as one of the seven technology companies with the strongest growth in ICT -category in their report Teknologiakasvajat 2015. In 2016, Inc. recognized Dream Broker among the top 5000 fastest growing companies in Europe. In 2016, Dream Broker’s online-video platform, Dream Broker Studio, become a test winner reviewed by TiVi-magazine. In 2016, Dream Broker was ranked first time among top 250 biggest ICT-companies in Finland according to TiVi-magazine. Dream Broker has also been recognised of company’s good financial performance. Selected rating companies have ranked company to the highest credit rating companies. In year 2016 company’s credit rating was AAA, in year 2017 AA+ and again AAA/AA+ in year 2018. Dream Broker has offices in Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, The Hague, Berlin and Frankfurt.